Content marketing internship
Hi, future content marketing intern of Promoty! 👋🏼🤍
Promoty is an influencer marketing platform that connects brands with influencers who love them. Our mission is to create meaningful collaborations – we believe that the best collaboration posts are born when a brand finds influencers who are already their fans.
By now, we’ve run over 4000 influencer marketing campaigns, over 14 000 influencers and 3000 marketers from 8 countries have joined the platform. To accelerate our speed even more, we’re looking for a marketing intern to join our team!
What will you be doing?
• Write high-quality articles about influencer marketing;
• Write guest posts to other marketing blogs and news sites;
• Create content that will be translated into 8 languages and get thousands of views;
• Talk to our Country Managers from all over Scandinavia and Baltics
and help them to create high-quality local content (such as case studies);
• Make Promoty’s website more visible on Google in 8 languages;
• Create social media content based on blog articles.
Of course, you don’t have to do everything alone: you will be working together with our Marketing Manager Marelle Ellen, Content Marketer Kadi Pirn and local teams from 8 different countries!
You should be interested if you..
• 💜 social media and influencer marketing;
• want to learn more about running successful influencer marketing campaigns;
• want to create outstandingly high-quality and value-adding blog articles;
• have very good writing, research, and communication skills;
• are independent, can set your goals and achieve them:
• speak and write in very good English;
• have at least 10h per week for Promoty;
Bonus points for…
• Knowing the basics of SEO;
• Having previous experience with blogging, PR or influencer marketing;
• Knowing Estonian, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Lithuanian or Latvian;
• Experience with setting up Facebook ads.
What are we offering?
• In-depth knowledge about influencer marketing on an international level;
• New knowledge and more experience in corporate blogging, SEO, distributing
and reusing content (we promise to teach you everything we have learned so far!);
• Experience in working on 8 markets in parallel, together with Country Managers;
• An experience of building up a company blog in a new market… or five;
• Working with a young, ambitious, international, and super close team;
• Flexible working hours;
• Warm recommendations to future employers if you are good.
The internship is not paid.
I remember that when I first joined Promoty, I immediately knew these are the people with whom I want (and can) do great things! Of course, there is a lot of work to do – but as a bonus, you’ll also get exciting conversations, wonderful people, crazy team events, and lots of laughter.
What fascinates me about working at Promoty the most is that nothing is the same as it was two weeks ago. Promoty is constantly growing and our people are, too.
How to apply?
Write us a short email describing your previous experience and why you’d like to join our team! Attach your CV or Linkedin URL, an example of some previous writing, and send it to our CMO via [email protected].
Promoty was founded in 2017 in Estonia. By now, we’ve run over 4000 influencer marketing campaigns and have over 14 000 influencers and 3000 marketers from 8 countries joined the platform.
We strongly believe that the best collaborations are born when the brand finds influencers who are already their fans. Therefore, our mission is to become the global market leader in providing valuable, meaningful, and authentic relationships between marketers and influencers.