SEO & Content Marketing Intern
Hi, future content marketing intern at Promoty! 👋🏼🤍
Promoty is an influencer relationship management platform that allows brands and agencies to easily manage all their influencers in one place. Our mission is to create meaningful collaborations – we believe that the best collaborations are born when a brand finds influencers who are already its fans.
Now we’re looking for an blog and content marketing intern to join our team.
What will you be doing?
• Write high-quality articles about influencer marketing;
• Write guest posts to other marketing blogs and news sites;
• Make our website and articles more visible on Google;
• Run collaboration projects with other blogs.
You should be interested if you..
• 💜 influencer marketing and writing;
• want to learn more about influencer marketing and SEO;
• want to learn about SEO and writing high-quality articles;
• have very very good English;
• have at least 10h per week for Promoty;
Bonus points for…
• Knowing the basics of SEO;
• Previous experience with blogging, PR, or influencer marketing;
• Knowing Estonian, German, Spanish, or any other language;
What are we offering?
• SEO skills that you can use for a lifetime;
• In-depth knowledge of influencer marketing;
• New knowledge and more experience in corporate blogging, SEO, distributing
and reusing content (we promise to teach you everything we have learned so far);
• Flexible working hours;
• Warm recommendations to future employers if you are good.
The internship is not paid.
Before joining Promoty as a Content Marketer, I worked as a marketing intern for 4 months. I learned how important self-discipline is when it comes to flexible working hours; why producing content strategically on social media is important, what SEO is, and how to make it work for the company.
I recommend joining Promoty just to experience what working in a start-up feels like and how important it is to work with an awesome and inspiring team!
How to apply?
Write us via [email protected] with a short cover letter that includes:
• Why would you like to join Promoty;
• What would you like to learn;
• Your CV or Linkedin profile;
• Articles you’ve previously written (if you have any);
If you have any questions about the internship, you can use the same email. Talk to you soon! 👋🏼
Here are some of our previous blog articles:
Instagram micro-influencers often bring much better results for the brands than famous influencers with millions of followers. Who are they and why should you work with them?
Identifying the right TikTok creators for your brand can be quite a challenge. Here’s how to identify TikTok influencers that perfectly fit your brand!
Influencer marketing is an excellent way to boost your e-commerce store sales. Have a look at 3 tips on how to make influencer marketing work for e-commerce.
Influencer marketing is growing rapidly – and rapid growth, of course, also means rapid change. Here are 10 influencer marketing trends you can expect to see this year!
A step-by-step guide to brand ambassadors: how to find and choose ambassadors for your brand, and how to manage them.
Here are some inspirational micro-influencer case studies of the campaigns that we’ve loved – from the brands like Maltesers, Circle K, Lumene, and others.