Angola is a country with a vibrant culture and many inspiring influencers. However, it can be tough to find the right social media influencers in Angola because there are so many of them! So, how can you discover influencers who are a good fit for your brand?
Here is a list of the most popular Angolan influencers on Instagram with a simple guide on how to find relevant Angolan influencers for your brand!👇🏼
The biggest influencers in Angola
TOP 10 Angola-based influencers on Instagram:
- Telma Lee (@telmalee) – 1.4M followers
- Henesse-Cacoma (@henessecacoma) – 0.6M followers
- Rosa de Sousa(@rosadesousa_) – 0.1M followers
- Prince Ajete (@prince.ajete) – 0.1M followers
- DioMakeup (@diomakeup__mua) – 0.1M followers
- Atlético Petróleos De Luanda (@petro_de_luanda_oficial) – 0.1M followers
- Wilma Da Silva (@wilma_claudina) – 0.1M followers
- Breno Luckano (@breno_luckano_) – 0.1M followers
- Tessália Roberto (@tessadelicious_makeup) – 0M followers
- Sandra Mateus (@sandramateus_oficial) – 0M followers
TOP 10 most followed Angolan influencers on Tiktok:
- Miss Sidibé ❤ (@mariamsidibe428) – 2.8M followers
- Selson Miguel da Fonseca (@selsondafonseca) – 1.2M followers
- Sara Luanda (@cogaichauphi1997) – 1M followers
- Aryovaldo (@aryovald0) – 0.9M followers
- Marlene Oi (@marleneoi2) – 0.8M followers
- Nelma Valdez (@nelmavaldez_) – 0.8M followers
- Gerilson Insrael (@gerilson_insrael_) – 0.7M followers
- Imperador (@imperador87) – 0.7M followers
- Ednardo soares (@ednardosoares0) – 0.6M followers
- Jéssica Pitbull (@jessica_pitbull) – 0.6M followers
📝 Your guide to finding Angolan influencers
In general, there are two ways to find Angola-based influencers: searching for influencers manually or using an influencer search tool. Here are some tips for both approaches!
1. Searching for influencers on Google
The easiest way to find influencers is by searching on Google – you might have already given it a shot! You can search for keywords like top Angolan influencers, Angolan bloggers, or influencers in Luanda. The more precise your search words are, the more accurate results you’ll find!
2. Searching manually on social media
Another way to find influencers is by searching by hashtags and keywords on Instagram: make sure to check relevant hashtags like #Angola, #Angolaninfluencer, or #Angolanblogger. If you’re looking for influencers in a specific city, try keywords and hashtags related to these cities.
Secondly, you can check locations like Angola, Luanda, and other major cities. Additionally, you can check local restaurants, cafes, and other places that influencers might go to.
Once you’ve found an influencer you’d like to work with, you can check profiles that are similar to theirs. This way, you will see a list of similar influencers you might want to work with!
When it comes to manually finding influencers on TikTok, the search process works in a similar way: you can search using hashtags, keywords, and phrases. Sometimes, the TikTok search works even better!
When using your phone, you can even apply filters to your search. If you’re specifically looking for influencers, choose “Users” from the top menu and use the filters to view profiles with more than 10,000 or 100,000 followers.
3. Using an influencer search tool
If you don’t want to spend a lot of time searching for influencers on your own, we suggest using an influencer search tool.
Promoty is one of such tools. We have a massive database with 250 million social media influencers from all around the world. By applying filters based on influencers’ interests, location, social media statistics, audience demographics, and other criteria, you can easily discover the perfect influencers for your brand.
If you’re looking for Angola-based influencers, just set the Location field to “Angola” or any relevant city in Angola – or use the keyword search.
If you’re looking for influencers with a Angolan audience, set the Audience Location field to “Angola”. Additionally, you can filter influencers by age, gender, location, audience demographics, and other criteria.
For every influencer, you can see their detailed profile analytics: engagement rate, average likes, audience demographics (age, location, gender), followers’ credibility, previous sponsored posts, followers’ growth over time, similar profiles, and more.
That helps you to spot fake followers and find relevant influencers whose audience matches your target group.
Summary: the best ways to find Angolan creators for your brand
In general, there are two ways for finding relevant influencers for your brand.
Firstly, you can try searching manually on Instagram, using keywords, hashtags, and similar profiles. However, this method may take more time and effort.
Alternatively, you can use an influencer search engine that enables you to find suitable Angolan influencers in just a few minutes. This option is highly recommended as it can save you hours of time and help you find more relevant influencers.
We suggest giving the second option a try: you could save hours of time and find better influencers. Create a free account and experience it yourself! 👇🏼