Finding the right Spanish influencers for your brand might be a little tricky – there are just so many of them! Additionally, surprisingly or not, most of the biggest influencers are football players. How to find influencers that would match your brand?
To make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of the biggest Spanish influencers on Instagram and TikTok – with guidelines on finding some more Spanish creators. Here we go 👇🏼
The biggest Instagram influencers in Spain
2. María Pintado (@mariapintadohdez) – 54.4K followers
3. Luis Suárez (@luissuarez9) – 46.6M followers
4. Isco Alarcon Suarez (@iscoalarcon) – 27M followers
5. La Rosalia (@rosalia.vt) – 23M followers
6. Gerard Piqué (@3gerardpique) – 22.6M followers
7. Rafa Nadal (@rafaelnadal) – 17.8M followers
9. Ivan Rakitic (@ivanrakitic) – 17.4M followers
10. Lucas Vázquez (@lucasvazquez91) – 16.4M followers
11. Jordi Alba (@jordialbaoficial) – 15.3M followers
12. Marco Asensio (@marcoasensio10) – 15.3M followers
The biggest TikTok influencers in Spain
2. Benji Krol (@benjikrol) – 33.5M followers
3. Naim Darrechi (@naimdarrechi) – 29.1M followers
4. Julia Menu Garcia (@juliamenugarcia) – 24.7M followers
5. Jay Croes (@jaydencroes) – 23.9M followers
6. Jordi Koalitic (@jordi.koalitic) – 19.7M followers
7. Larissa Kimberlly (@larissa_kimberlly_) – 18.9M followers
8. Twin Melody (@twinmelody) – 18.5M followers
9. Sebastianyatra (@sebastianyatra) – 18.3M followers
10. Judith Arias (@judiitharias) – 17.5M followers
There are three ways for finding local influencers: searching on Google, searching manually on social media, or using an influencer search tool. Let’s go through each of these!
1. Searching for Spanish influencers on Google
The simplest way to find influencers is to search on Google – you probably have already tried it! The more specific you are with your keywords, the more accurate bloggers you will find. For example, you can search for keywords like “Spanish fashion influencers”, “Spanish TikTok influencers”, or “Spanish bloggers“.
2. Searching on Instagram and TikTok
On social media, you can find relevant accounts by searching by hashtags and keywords. If you’re looking for Spanish creators, make sure to check relevant hashtags both in English and Spanish! Here are some hashtag ideas that you could try:
▸ #spanishinfluencer, #spanishinfluencers and #spanishbloggers
▸ hashtags containing cities – such as#barcelona or #madridinfluencers
▸ name of the country, such as #spain and #españa
You can also search by location. For example, you can check Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and other bigger cities. Also, popular bars, cafeterias, restaurants, and other places influencers go to.
Once you’ve found an Instagram creator that you’d like to work with, you can check profiles that are similar to theirs. For that, click on the little 🔽 button next to the “Message” button on their profile when on mobile or the little arrow button next to “Follow” when on desktop. That way, you will see a list of similar influencers you might want to work with!
Accounts similar to @invitada_perfecta
3. Using influencer search tools
As finding bloggers manually is way too time-consuming, we’d recommend using an influencer search tool with a global influencer database – such as Promoty! By using filters, you can find exactly the right collaboration partners for your brand.
If you’re searching for Spain-based influencers, you can use the location filter to find accounts that are located in Spain. Additionally, you can narrow your search by the influencer’s followers, age, interests, and other criteria.
If you’re searching for bloggers with an audience based in Spain, you can set filters for the influencers’ audience. This way, you’ll find collaboration partners whose following matches your target group!
Additionally, you can narrow your search by the influencer’s followers, age, interests, and other criteria. For example, if you’re looking for bloggers talking about luxury brands, street style, expat life, or mediterranean lifestyle, just type it in the Keyword in bio filter.
If your brand’s target audience is 25-34 yo women, set the Audience filters accordingly. That helps you to find exactly the right influencers for your brand 🤍
Searching for Spain-based TikTok accounts on Promoty (try it free)
For every influencer, you can also see their engagement rate, average likes, audience demographics (age, location, gender), brand affinity, most-used hashtags, followers’ credibility, previous sponsored posts, followers’ growth over time, similar profiles, and much more. Here’s what it looks like! 👇🏼
@invitada_perfecta Instagram account insights on Promoty Discovery
To sum it up: the best ways to find Spanish influencers
To sum it up: Spain is an amazing country with outstanding social media creators. You can try searching for influencers manually – but using influencer search tools will probably you will save hundreds of hours of work and give you more precise results. Create a free account to try it out! 👇🏼