Bahrain is a country with a vibrant culture and many inspiring influencers. However, it can be tough to find the right social media influencers in Bahrain because there are so many of them! So, how can you discover influencers who are a good fit for your brand?
Here is a list of the most popular Bahraini influencers on Instagram with a simple guide on how to find relevant Bahraini influencers for your brand!👇🏼
The biggest influencers in Bahrain
TOP 10 Bahrain-based influencers on Instagram:
- Marwa Khuzaie (@marwakhuzaie) – 1M followers
- AlWatan (@alwatan_live) – 0.3M followers
- A7med alsoper (@a7med_alsoper) – 0.2M followers
- Gulf Air (@gulfair) – 0.2M followers
- Bahrain Cinema Company (@cineco.bh) – 0.2M followers
- Apiradee Moonpa (@cutie_case.bh) – 0.2M followers
- Fatema A.Qade (@al7aml) – 0.2M followers
- Bahrain International Circuit (@bah_int_circuit) – 0.2M followers
- Naseem Ghareeb | (@naseem.ghareeb) – 0.2M followers
- SharafDG.com Bahrain (@sharafdgbahrain) – 0.1M followers
TOP 10 most followed Bahraini influencers on Tiktok:
- Huna Amman (@huna.amman) – 3.3M followers
- Omar Farooq (@omr94) – 3.2M followers
- Loay (@loay..0) – 2.4M followers
- Quran (@4guran) – 2M followers
- Ztv (@ztv.official) – 1.9M followers
- Zara Malik (@zaramalikzaramali) – 1.5M followers
- Pardasi Queen (@iamleo_8) – 1.4M followers
- Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar_0.2) – 1.3M followers
- Bella the malinois (@the_malinois_bella_) – 1.2M followers
- Huda almarzooq (@h1uda) – 1.2M followers
📝 Your guide to finding Bahraini influencers
In general, there are two ways to find Bahrain-based influencers: searching for influencers manually or using an influencer search tool. Here are some tips for both approaches!
1. Searching for influencers on Google
The easiest way to find influencers is by searching on Google – you might have already given it a shot! You can search for keywords like top Bahraini influencers, Bahraini bloggers, or influencers in Manama. The more precise your search words are, the more accurate results you’ll find!
2. Searching manually on social media
Another way to find influencers is by searching by hashtags and keywords on Instagram: make sure to check relevant hashtags like #Bahrain, #Bahrainiinfluencer, or #Bahrainiblogger. If you’re looking for influencers in a specific city, try keywords and hashtags related to these cities.
Secondly, you can check locations like Bahrain, Manama, and other major cities. Additionally, you can check local restaurants, cafes, and other places that influencers might go to.
Once you’ve found an influencer you’d like to work with, you can check profiles that are similar to theirs. This way, you will see a list of similar influencers you might want to work with!
When it comes to manually finding influencers on TikTok, the search process works in a similar way: you can search using hashtags, keywords, and phrases. Sometimes, the TikTok search works even better!
When using your phone, you can even apply filters to your search. If you’re specifically looking for influencers, choose “Users” from the top menu and use the filters to view profiles with more than 10,000 or 100,000 followers.
3. Using an influencer search tool
If you don’t want to spend a lot of time searching for influencers on your own, we suggest using an influencer search tool.
Promoty is one of such tools. We have a massive database with 250 million social media influencers from all around the world. By applying filters based on influencers’ interests, location, social media statistics, audience demographics, and other criteria, you can easily discover the perfect influencers for your brand.
If you’re looking for Bahrain-based influencers, just set the Location field to “Bahrain” or any relevant city in Bahrain – or use the keyword search.
If you’re looking for influencers with a Bahraini audience, set the Audience Location field to “Bahrain”. Additionally, you can filter influencers by age, gender, location, audience demographics, and other criteria.
For every influencer, you can see their detailed profile analytics: engagement rate, average likes, audience demographics (age, location, gender), followers’ credibility, previous sponsored posts, followers’ growth over time, similar profiles, and more.
That helps you to spot fake followers and find relevant influencers whose audience matches your target group.
Summary: the best ways to find Bahraini creators for your brand
In general, there are two ways for finding relevant influencers for your brand.
Firstly, you can try searching manually on Instagram, using keywords, hashtags, and similar profiles. However, this method may take more time and effort.
Alternatively, you can use an influencer search engine that enables you to find suitable Bahraini influencers in just a few minutes. This option is highly recommended as it can save you hours of time and help you find more relevant influencers.
We suggest giving the second option a try: you could save hours of time and find better influencers. Create a free account and experience it yourself! 👇🏼