Bolivia is an amazing country with rich culture and many inspiring creators. However, finding relevant social media influencers in Bolivia can be quite a challenge – there are just so many of them! How to find influencers who match your brand?
Here’s the list of the biggest Bolivian influencers on Instagram – along with a step-by-step guide on how to find more of them 👇🏼
The biggest influencers in Bolivia
Here are the TOP 10 most followed Bolivia-based influencers on Instagram:
- Valentina Salas • Lettering & Caligrafía (@valen.notes) – 0.2M followers
- Mariela Pinto (@marielapinto_7) – 0.2M followers
- Luz Danny (@luzdanny) – 0.2M followers
- Astrid Vaca (@astridvaca.bo) – 0.1M followers
- Nico (@lasabrosabo) – 0.1M followers
- Los Tiempos (@lostiemposbol) – 0.1M followers
- Mundo Pilates | Pilates studio (@mundo_pilates) – 0.1M followers
- Cristian Pérez Sejas (@kenboliviano) – 0.1M followers
- Gardenia (@gardenia_moruno) – 0.1M followers
- Soy Paceño (@soypaceno) – 0.1M followers
TOP 10 most followed Bolivian influencers on TikTok:
- Albertina Sacaca Cal (@albertinasacaca1) – 7.5M followers
- Leonel Fransezze (@leonelfransezze) – 7.5M followers
- Papá Beto (@papabetito) – 6.5M followers
- Alexius (@soyalexius) – 4.8M followers
- Ale Pinedo (@alepinedotv) – 4.7M followers
- Alex SG. (@alexsg_oficial) – 4.6M followers
- Wara Cornejo Garcia (@waracornejo0412) – 4.6M followers
- ✰⚘❦țó×ȋçå åȽȋž❦⚘✰ (@lizmia21_love_2) – 4.4M followers
- DelaO (@delao_) – 3.7M followers
- Sadie (@.sadiesink_) – 3.6M followers
View this post on Instagram
📝 Your guide to finding Bolivian influencers
In general, there are two ways to find Bolivia-based influencers: searching for influencers manually or using an influencer search tool. Here are some tips for both approaches!
1. Searching on Google
The most straightforward way to find influencers is by searching on Google – you’ve probably already tried that! You can search for keywords like top Bolivian influencers, Bolivian bloggers, beauty influencers in Bolivia, or influencers in La Paz. The more specific your search term is, the better results you’ll get!
2. Searching manually on social media
The easiest way to find influencers on Instagram is by searching by hashtags and keywords: make sure to check relevant hashtags like #bolivia, #bolivianinfluencer, or #bolivianblogger. If you’re looking for influencers in a specific city, try keywords and hashtags related to these cities.
Secondly, you can check locations like Bolivia, La Paz, and other major cities and states. Additionally, you can check local restaurants, cafes, and other places that influencers might go to.
Once you’ve found an influencer you’d like to work with, you can check profiles that are similar to theirs. This way, you will see a list of similar influencers you might want to work with!
When it comes to manually finding influencers on TikTok, the search process is the same: you can search by hashtags, keywords, and phrases. When you’re on the phone, you can also set filters for the search. If you’re looking for influencers, select “Users” in the top menu – and use the filters to see profiles with over 10,000 or 100,000 followers.
3. Using an influencer search tool
As finding relevant influencers manually might be terribly time-consuming, we recommend using an influencer search tool.
Promoty is one of them: we have a global database with 190M social media influencers. By filtering the database by influencers’ interests, location, social media data, audience demographics, or other criteria, you can find exactly the right influencers for your brand.
If you’re looking for Bolivia-based influencers, just set the Location field to “Bolivia” or any relevant city in Bolivia – or use the keyword search.
If you’re looking for influencers with a Bolivian audience, set the Audience Location field to “Bolivia”. Additionally, you can filter influencers by age, gender, location, audience demographics, and other criteria.
For every influencer, you can also see their engagement rate, average likes, audience demographics (age, location, gender), brand affinity, most-used hashtags, followers’ credibility, previous sponsored posts, followers’ growth over time, similar profiles, and much more.
Here’s what Instagram profile analytics looks like! 👇🏼
To sum it up: the best ways to find Bolivian creators for your brand
If you want to find relevant influencers for your brand, you can try searching manually on Instagram, using keywords, hashtags, and similar profiles – or use an influencer search engine that allows you to find suitable influencers in just a few minutes.
We definitely recommend the second option: you could save hours of time and find much better influencers. Create a free account and try it yourself! 👇🏼