Finding influencers in another country can be quite a challenge: you just don’t know the local influencer scene! Fortunately, there are tools that help you to find the right influencers quickly and easily. Here’s your guide on how to find Swedish influencers in your niche!
The influencer scene in Sweden
Most Swedish media agencies, advertisers and influencer agencies have experience in influencer marketing: 30% stated to have an experience of one to three years and half of the interviewed people have an experience of even four to six years. Another survey found that influencer marketing is already an integral marketing component for 21% of Swedish e-commerce companies.
To make it easier for you, we compiled a list of top Swedish Instagram influencers with the most followers, top Swedish fitness influencers, and finally, guidelines on finding more local influencers!
👉🏼 If you know Swedish, you should also keep your eye on influens.se for influencers-related news in Sweden.
TOP 15 Instagram influencers in Sweden
1. Khamzat Chimaev (@khamzat_chimaev) with 3.7m followers
2. Edvin Ryding (@edvinrydings) with 2.4m followers
3. Omar Rudberg (@officialomar) with 2.2m followers
4. Clara Felicia Lindblom (@clara_lindblom) with 1.9m followers
5. Kenza Zouiten Subosic (@kenzas) with 1.8m followers
6. Edvin Ryding (@edvinrydings) with 1.5m followers
7. Jonna Jinton (@jonnajinton) with 1.5m followers
8. Omar Rudberg (@officialomar) with 1.4m followers
9. Bianca Ingrosso (@biancaingrosso) with 1.4m followers
10. yunglean2001 (@yunglean2001) with 1.3m followers
11. Christoffer Collin (@wisslaren) with 1.1m followers
12. Kseniya Sundin (@kseniyasundin) with 1.1m followers
13. Angelica Blick (@angelicablick) with 1.1m followers
14. Joakim Lundell (@joakimlundell) with 1m followers
15. Therése Lindgren (@therese) with 1m followers
Searching for Sweden-based Instagram creators on Promoty Discovery
TOP 15 Swedish influencers on TikTok:
1. Zhong (@zhong) – 15.9M followers
2. Nich (@nichlmao) – 11.5M followers
3. Izaandelle (@izaandelle) – 6.4M followers
4. Toca Boca (@tocaboca) – 4.6M followers
5. Tobias (@panda.tobias) – 3.4M followers
6. Score 90 (@score90) – 2.9M followers
7. simplefood4you (@simplefood4you) – 2.7M followers
8. د. وليد سرحان من بلد السويد (@dr.waleedsurhan) – 2.7M followers
9. Olle Nilsson (@ollenilssonen) – 2.6M followers
10. Dyana (@dyana.aryan) – 2.6M followers
11. Oliver Nordin (@olivernordin1) – 2.6M followers
12. Amanda Edmundsson (@amandaedmundsson) – 2.6M followers
13. Nour Ghazall (@nourghazall0) – 2.3M followers
14. Nattid (@nattid) – 2.3M followers
15. Rev (@robloxrev) – 2.2M followers
📝 Your guide to finding top influencers in Sweden
1. Manually finding influencers on Instagram
There are three ways for finding influencers on Instagram: from your customer base, manually on Instagram, or using an influencer search platform. Regarding the second option, influencers can be searched by relevant hashtags, locations, or similar profiles.
a) By relevant hashtags
You can find popular influencers using hashtags: make sure to check relevant hashtags both in English and Swedish. Here are some hashtag ideas that you could check:
▸ #swedishinfluencer and #svenskinfluencer
▸ hashtags containing cities – such as #stockholminfluencer
▸ name of the country, such as #sweden, #svensk and #swenska
▸ #reklam – “advertising” in Swedish
▸ #samarbete – ”collaboration” in Swedish
b) By location 📍
When influencers post on Instagram, most of them also add the location in order to get a higher reach. That’s why it’s smart to search for different locations in Sweden!
If you’re looking for Sweden-based Instagram influencers, it’d be smart to check Swedish cities with a population of at least 100K: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Uppsala, Västerås, Örebro, Linköping, and Helsingborg.
c) Similar profiles
When you’ve found an Instagram influencer that you’d like to work with, you can check profiles that are similar to theirs: click on the little 🔽 button next to the “Message” button on their profile when on mobile or the little arrow button next to “Follow” when on desktop. That gives you a list of similar influencers you might like!
Similar Instagram users to @angelicablick
2. Using influencer search tools
As finding influencers manually on social media is way too time-consuming, we’d recommend using an influencer marketing platform. For example, Promoty is a tool that makes finding influencers a lot easier: you can use our influencer search engine to find relevant influencers for your brand.
If you’re searching for Sweden-based influencers, you can set the influencer’s location to Sweden. In case you’re looking for Scandinavian influencers in general, you can also add multiple countries.
If you’re searching for influencers with a Swedish audience, you can filter our global database by the influencer’s audience. This way, you’ll find collaboration partners whose following matches your target group!
Additionally, you can narrow your search by the influencer’s followers, age, interests, and other criteria. For example, if you’re looking for Swedish fitness influencers, type “fitness” in the Keyword in bio filter. If you’re looking for creators with a YouTube channel, add the keyword “YouTube”.
For every Instagram and TikTok influencer, you can also see their engagement rate, average likes, audience demographics (age, location, gender), brand affinity, most-used hashtags, followers’ credibility, previous sponsored posts, followers’ growth over time, similar profiles, and much more.
Here’s what the Instagram account report looks like! 👇🏼
Influencer account analytics on Promoty Discovery
To sum it up: the best ways to find Swedish Instagram influencers
To sum it up: Sweden has a strong blogging culture and a lot of professional influencers. You can try searching for social media influencers manually – but using influencer search tools will probably you will save hundreds of hours of work 🙌🏼 Create a free account to try it out!