Greece is an amazing country with rich culture and many inspiring creators. However, finding relevant social media influencers in Greece can be quite a challenge – there are just so many of them! How to find influencers who match your brand?
Here’s the list of the biggest Greek influencers on Instagram and TikTok – along with a step-by-step guide on how to find more of them 👇🏼
The biggest influencers in Greece
Here are the TOP 15 Greece-based influencers on Instagram:
- Κωνσταντίνος Εμμανουήλ (@konstantinosemmanouil_official) – 1.4M followers
- Eleni Menegaki (@elenimenegaki) – 1.3M followers
- Fay Skorda (@fayskorda) – 1.1M followers
- Athina (@athinao1konomakou) – 1.1M followers
- Αλέξανδρος Κοψιάλης (@alexandros_kopsialis) – 1.1M followers
- Sakis Tanimanidis (@sakiswp) – 1M followers
- Konstantinos Argiros (@argiros_konstantinos) – 1M followers
- Calilo (@calilo_ios) – 0.9M followers
- Άγγελος Πάτσης (@plakaexei) – 0.9M followers
- Sissy (@sissychristidou) – 0.9M followers
- Mary Synatsaki (@mairiboo) – 0.8M followers
- Dimitra Katsafadou (@katsafadou) – 0.8M followers
- Olympiacos FC (@olympiacosfc) – 0.7M followers
- Christina Bompa Tanimanides (@chrismpo) – 0.7M followers
- Nikos Moutsinas (@nikosmoutsinas) – 0.7M followers
TOP 15 most followed Greek influencers on TikTok:
- Phone Fix Craft (@phonefixcraft) – 9.4M followers
- momentsofgregory (@momentsofgregory) – 3.9M followers
- Petros (@petro_s) – 3.1M followers
- Ruff ruff (@puppyworld4life) – 2.3M followers
- Konstantinos (@simplydigital) – 2.1M followers
- Maria & Alexandra (@maria_and_alexandra) – 2M followers
- Slidismode (@slidismode) – 1.7M followers
- Taras Tolstikov (@taras.tolstikov) – 1.5M followers
- Chef Antonis (@chefantonis) – 1.5M followers
- DNLXXL8 • 低音™ (@dnlx_bass) – 1.4M followers
- RafaelKas (@rafaelkas) – 1.3M followers
- Gaming Clips (@streaming) – 1.3M followers
- boys (@.boyspage) – 1.2M followers
- Queen (@.animals.edit_) – 1.2M followers
- Emmanuel Karalis (@flymanolofly) – 1.1M followers
📝 Your guide to finding Greek influencers
In general, there are two ways to find Greece-based influencers: searching for influencers manually or using an influencer search tool. Here are some tips for both approaches!
1. Searching on Google
The most straightforward way to find influencers is by searching on Google – you’ve probably already tried that! You can search for keywords like top Greek influencers, Greek mom bloggers, beauty influencers in Greece, or influencers in Athens. The more specific your search term is, the better results you’ll get!
2. Searching manually on social media
The easiest way to find influencers on Instagram is by searching by hashtags and keywords: make sure to check relevant hashtags like #Greece, #Greekinfluencer, or #Greekblogger. If you’re looking for influencers in a specific city, try keywords and hashtags related to these cities.
Secondly, you can check locations like Greece, Athens, and other major cities. Additionally, you can check local restaurants, cafes, and other places that influencers might go to.
Once you’ve found an influencer you’d like to work with, you can check profiles that are similar to theirs. This way, you will see a list of similar influencers you might want to work with!
When it comes to manually finding influencers on TikTok, the search process is the same: you can search by hashtags, keywords, and phrases. When you’re on the phone, you can also set filters for the search. If you’re looking for influencers, select “Users” in the top menu – and use the filters to see profiles with over 10,000 or 100,000 followers.
3. Using an influencer search tool
If you don’t want to spend a lot of time searching for influencers on your own, we suggest using an influencer search tool.
Promoty is an example of such a tool. It has a massive database with 250 million social media influencers from all around the world. By applying filters based on influencers’ interests, location, social media statistics, audience demographics, and other criteria, you can easily discover the perfect influencers for your brand.
If you’re looking for Greece-based influencers, just set the Location field to “Greece” or any relevant city in Greece – or use the keyword search.
If you’re looking for influencers with a Greek audience, set the Audience Location field to “Greece”. Additionally, you can filter influencers by age, gender, location, audience demographics, and other criteria.
For every influencer, you can see their detailed profile analytics: engagement rate, average likes, audience demographics (age, location, gender), followers’ credibility, previous sponsored posts, followers’ growth over time, similar profiles, and more.
That helps you to spot fake followers and find relevant influencers whose audience matches your target group.
To sum it up: the best ways to find Greek creators for your brand
If you want to find relevant influencers for your brand, you can try searching manually on Instagram, using keywords, hashtags, and similar profiles – or use an influencer search engine that allows you to find suitable influencers in just a few minutes.
We definitely recommend the second option: you could save hours of time and find much better influencers. Create a free account and try it yourself! 👇🏼