Have you heard about the Republic of North Macedonia? It’s an amazing country with rich culture and many inspiring creators. However, finding relevant social media influencers in North Macedonia can be quite a challenge – there are just so many of them! How to find influencers who match your brand?
Here’s the list of the biggest Macedonian influencers on Instagram and TikTok – along with a step-by-step guide on how to find more of them 👇🏼
The biggest influencers in North Macedonia
Here are the TOP 15 North Macedonia-based influencers on Instagram:
- Daniel Nikolovski (@danielnikolovskiofficial1)
- Lila (@lilafilipovska)
- Sermine Ramadani (@studioocine)
- dm_makedonija (@dm_makedonija)
- Navalica.MK (@navalica.mk)
- Balis Kitchen (@balis.kitchen)
- BAZARO (@bazaro.mk)
- Bushi Elite Gold Official® (@belitegold)
- Fixit Mobile Store (@fixit.mk)
- c o z m e t r o (@cozmetro)
- Fitore B Berisha (@fitoreb.berisha)
- ELENA RISTESKA ERA (@elenaristeska_era)
- Ledikom Mobile Store (@ledikom)
- МИЉКОВИЌ (@elle.m)
- MARJANA STANOJKOVSKA (@marjanamay) – 100K followers
TOP 15 most followed Macedonian influencers on TikTok:
- ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (@respect9026) – 1.1M followers
- mnjeon (@mnjeon) – 1.1M followers
- Eren (@itseren18) – 1M followers
- normalvsreverse1 (@normalvsreverse1) – 1M followers
- Starseeker0_Anime (@starseeker0) – 0.9M followers
- Sashe Trenchev (@trencevv) – 0.7M followers
- tilathefold (@tilathefold) – 0.7M followers
- . (@lqvcntq) – 0.7M followers
- Riddles Videos (@riddles_videos) – 0.6M followers
- Thepainhub (@thepainhub58) – 0.5M followers
- tamarabecca (@tamarabecca) – 0.5M followers
- ⏪ (@revers.tiktoks) – 0.5M followers
- Rap._.edits (@rap.edits._.123) – 0.5M followers
- Frank.07 (@frank.0700) – 0.5M followers
- NFT & gaming (@nftbuddy) – 0.4M followers
📝 Your guide to finding Macedonian influencers
In general, there are two ways to find North Macedonia-based influencers: searching for influencers manually or using an influencer search tool. Here are some tips for both approaches!
1. Searching on Google
The most straightforward way to find influencers is by searching on Google – you’ve probably already tried that! You can search for keywords like top Macedonian influencers, Macedonian mom bloggers, beauty influencers in North Macedonia, or influencers in Skopje. The more specific your search term is, the better results you’ll get!
2. Searching manually on social media
The easiest way to find influencers on Instagram is by searching by hashtags and keywords: make sure to check relevant hashtags like #North Macedonia, #Macedonianinfluencer, or #Macedonianblogger. If you’re looking for influencers in a specific city, try keywords and hashtags related to these cities.
Secondly, you can check locations like North Macedonia, Skopje, and other major cities. Additionally, you can check local restaurants, cafes, and other places that influencers might go to.
Once you’ve found an influencer you’d like to work with, you can check profiles that are similar to theirs. This way, you will see a list of similar influencers you might want to work with!
When it comes to manually finding influencers on TikTok, the search process is the same: you can search by hashtags, keywords, and phrases. When you’re on the phone, you can also set filters for the search. If you’re looking for influencers, select “Users” in the top menu – and use the filters to see profiles with over 10,000 or 100,000 followers.
3. Using an influencer search tool
As finding relevant influencers manually might be terribly time-consuming, we recommend using an influencer search tool.
Promoty is one of them: we have a global database with 190M social media influencers. By filtering the database by influencers’ interests, location, social media data, audience demographics, or other criteria, you can find exactly the right influencers for your brand.
If you’re looking for North Macedonia-based influencers, just set the Location field to “North Macedonia” or any relevant city in North Macedonia – or use the keyword search.
If you’re looking for influencers with a Macedonian audience, set the Audience Location field to “North Macedonia”. Additionally, you can filter influencers by age, gender, location, audience demographics, and other criteria.
For every influencer, you can also see their engagement rate, average likes, audience demographics (age, location, gender), brand affinity, most-used hashtags, followers’ credibility, previous sponsored posts, followers’ growth over time, similar profiles, and much more.
Here’s what Instagram profile analytics looks like! 👇🏼
To sum it up: the best ways to find Macedonian creators for your brand
If you want to find relevant influencers for your brand, you can try searching manually on Instagram, using keywords, hashtags, and similar profiles – or use an influencer search engine that allows you to find suitable influencers in just a few minutes.
We definitely recommend the second option: you could save hours of time and find much better influencers. Create a free account and try it yourself! 👇🏼